One pan, one tasty meal!
Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies
Makes: 4 with rice
Time: 70 minutes
- 2 cups diced baby red potatoes
- 3 cups trimmed and halved green beans
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped bell peppers
- 1 package smoked sausage
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional (leave out if you don't like spice!)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Serve with: fresh parsley, rice, lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a very large sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash and chop the unpeeled baby red potatoes into small pieces.
- Trim the green beans and then cut in half.
- Chop the broccoli into florets.
- Cut the peppers into 1-inch pieces
- Slice the sausage into 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on the prepared sheet pan.
- Pour the olive oil and all the seasonings on top.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to toss and evenly coat the veggies and sausage with seasonings.
- Space everything out so it has plenty of space to cook.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, and flip/stir the veggies around.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Add fresh parsley if desired and enjoy immediately. Serve over cooked rice.